Cancer Treatment Center
Cancer is a word that no one wants to hear - but when you do, we are ready to be your partner on the journey to overcoming it. At the CHRISTUS Schumpert Cancer Treatment Center, you will be met with compassionate care, a depth of understanding for what you are going through and the highest quality healthcare services.
In addition to our outstanding oncologists, nurses and technicians, we have a comprehensive team of professionals who work to ensure that the best possible care is given to patients undergoing treatment in our cancer center.
- Genetic Counselor
- Social Worker
The CHRISTUS Schumpert Cancer Treatment Center is the first oncology program in the region accredited by the commission on cancer of the American College of Surgeons as a comprehensive community cancer center. We are proud to have maintained that accreditation for 21 continuous years. It means a lot to us, but we're even more pleased by what it means for you:
- Comprehensive cancer care with state-of-the-art services.
- Comprehensive cancer care in one location.
- A multispecialty team approach in the diagnosis and treatment of cancer.
- Quality cancer care close to home.
- Access to cancer-related information and support.
- Lifelong patient follow-up and data collection.
- Ongoing monitoring and improvement of care.
- Information about cancer research and new treatment options.
We are dedicated to treating not only the physical needs of our patients, but their mental and spiritual needs as well. From milkshakes, warm blankets and pet therapy to coffee stations, candy bowls and fresh flowers, we recognize the importance of life's little luxuries and promise to do everything we can to help you feel like yourself throughout the treatment process.
Take a quick cancer risk assesment by clicking here.
Patients are welcome to self-refer by calling 1-888-681-4138.
Virtual Tour of the Cancer Treatment Center Guided by Medical Director, Dr. Scott Boniol